Start writing here...
White Chocolate Matcha Cookiesfévrier 11, 2022 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time40 mins
Cuisine: American, Asian
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, matcha powder, baking powder and salt. Mix and set aside.
- In a stand mixer or handheld mixer, cream the brown sugar, white sugar and butter together until smooth.
- Add the egg and vanilla into the butter mixture and mix.
- Slowly add the dry ingredients into the the butter mixture until well blended. Then turn off the mixer and fold in the white chocolate using a wooden spoon.
- Scoop the cookie dough, about 1 tablespoon onto a prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 8 - 10 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Once baked, transfer the cookies onto a cooling rack to cool. Enjoy.