Start writing here...
Dark Chocolate Sorbet with Himalayan Pink Saltjuin 30, 2015 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time15 mins
Total Time25 mins
An intense, dairy-free, dark chocolate flavour with an appealing salty crunch.
- Combine cane sugar, cocoa powder, sorbet stabilizer, vanilla powder, and salt in a heavy saucepan.
- Whisk in 1-1/2 cups of water. Over medium-high heat, bring to a boil whisking frequently.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the chocolate until melted.
- Stir in the remaining 3/4 cup of water and the vanilla extract.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Churn the sorbet in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Serve sprinkled with Himalayan Pink Sea Salt.