Start writing here...
Dark Chocolate Sorbet with Himalayan Pink Salt
An intense, dairy-free, dark chocolate flavour with an appealing salty crunch.
by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
- Combine cane sugar, cocoa powder, sorbet stabilizer, vanilla powder, and salt in a heavy saucepan.
- Whisk in 1-1/2 cups of water. Over medium-high heat, bring to a boil whisking frequently.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the chocolate until melted.
- Stir in the remaining 3/4 cup of water and the vanilla extract.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Churn the sorbet in an ice cream maker according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Serve sprinkled with Himalayan Pink Sea Salt.
About Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
Qualifirst’s COO, Jodi loves cooking and baking, taking raw ingredients and turning them into something that is absolutely delicious, with just the right flavour balance, is one of her favourite pastimes.