Start writing here...
Superfood Energy Barsmai 12, 2022 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time0 mins
Total Time15 mins
- In a bowl full of hot water, add dates and let it soak for 5 to 10 minutes to soften. Drain and pat the dates dry and set aside.
- In a food processor, add almonds and process until finely chopped.
- Add the dates, maca, lucuma, hemp seeds, pea protein powder, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pulse in the food processor while adding the agave syrup. The mixture will form a dough-like mixture.
- Remove dough from the processor and place in a bowl. Add the cashews and goji berries and mix.
- Press the dough into a baking dish lined with parchment paper and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Cut into bars and enjoy.