Start writing here...
- 1 tbsp Maca Powder
- 2 tbsp Lucuma Powder
- 2 tbsp Hemp Seeds (toasted)
- 1/2 cup Pea Protein Powder
- 1/4 cup Pitted Dates
- 1/2 cup Cashews (chopped)
- 2 tbsp Agave Syrup
- 1/4 cup Sundried Goji Berries (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Almonds
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- In a bowl full of hot water, add dates and let it soak for 5 to 10 minutes to soften. Drain and pat the dates dry and set aside.
- In a food processor, add almonds and process until finely chopped.
- Add the dates, maca, lucuma, hemp seeds, pea protein powder, cinnamon and nutmeg. Pulse in the food processor while adding the agave syrup. The mixture will form a dough-like mixture.
- Remove dough from the processor and place in a bowl. Add the cashews and goji berries and mix.
- Press the dough into a baking dish lined with parchment paper and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Cut into bars and enjoy.
About Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
Qualifirst’s COO, Jodi loves cooking and baking, taking raw ingredients and turning them into something that is absolutely delicious, with just the right flavour balance, is one of her favourite pastimes.
in Recipe Index