Start writing here...
Maple Bacon Apple Jamfévrier 11, 2022 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
- 3 Apples , peeled, cored, small diced
- 1 1/2 cup Water
- 1 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tbsp David's Maple Bacon Rub
- In a large pot on high heat, add water, apples and sugar.
- Cook apples for 10-15 minutes. Then turn the heat to medium and continue to boil until apples are soft and liquid has reduced. Stir occasionally, about 20-25 minutes
- Add lemon juice and Maple Bacon rub, stir to incorporate.
- Simmer for another 5 - 7 minutes to allow rub to infuse.
- Use a large spoon or wooden spoon to mash the apples.
When jam has reached desired consistency, transfer to sterilized glass jars, cover with lid and let cool.
- Store jam in the fridge. Serve with toast, scones, biscuits and more. Enjoy!