Start writing here...
Kale, Marcona Almond and Blueberry Superfood Salad
A superfood salad that tastes good and is good for you. This complex, Asian-inspired vinaigrette is the perfect partner for the kale, almonds and blueberries.
by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
- 142 g baby kale or mixed kale
- 2 Tbsp blanched and roasted marcona almonds (chopped)
- 2 Tbsp dried blueberries
- 2 tsp garlic (finely chopped)
- 1 Tbsp extra-strong Dijon
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp white soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp David's organic extra virgin olive oil
- 2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- Toss kale with the almonds and blueberries.
- Whisk all the vinaigrette ingredients together.
- Toss salad with vinaigrette and serve.
About Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
Qualifirst’s COO, Jodi loves cooking and baking, taking raw ingredients and turning them into something that is absolutely delicious, with just the right flavour balance, is one of her favourite pastimes.