Start writing here...
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time20 mins
- Course: Main, Side Dish
- Cuisine: American, North American
- Servings: 4-6 People
- Calories: 0
- 1 cup Israeli Couscous
- 1 tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Water
- 1 cup Mayonaise
- 2 tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 tbsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tsp Celery Salt
- half head Purple Cabbage (finely sliced)
- half head Green Cabbage (finely sliced)
- 2 tbsp Sunflower Seeds
- 2 tbsp Sundried Cranberries
- pinch Salt & Pepper (to taste)
- In a medium pot heat oil over medium heat. Add couscous and cook, until lightly brown 4-5 minutes.
- Add water and bring to a boil. simmer for 8-10 minutes until water has evaporated and couscous is tender.
- Remove from heat, drain rinse and set aside to cool.
- For the Coleslaw dressing, in a small mixing bowl add mayo, mustard, apple cider vinegar, celery salt, salt and pepper and mix until fully combined.
- In a large bowl, add the Couscous, green and red cabbage, carrot, sunflower seeds, cranberries and the coleslaw dressing and mix all ingredients together.
About Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
Qualifirst’s COO, Jodi loves cooking and baking, taking raw ingredients and turning them into something that is absolutely delicious, with just the right flavour balance, is one of her favourite pastimes.