Lychee Puree 1 kg Leonce Blanc
Intense exotic flavour of fresh lychees no matter the season. Lychee Puree is made with ripe, fruit and is an ivory colour with a velvety texture and a floral rose and grape flavour. Shelf-stable and ready to use in a Feng Shui cocktail or mixed with coconut water. Blend it into a breakfast smoothie or use as a base for sorbet, granita and ice cream. Whisk it into a vinaigrette for a julienne vegetable and Asian herb salad. On its own or combined with other purees, it makes a beautiful sauce to garnish dessert plates. Brix 20+2°
Lychee and sugar
- DELICIOUS LYCHEE FLAVOUR - Use this Lychee Puree to add the sweet flavour of fresh lychees to your favourite drink, smoothie, or snack.
- PUREE - The smooth texture of this Lychee Puree makes it easy to add to mixed drinks and yogurt parfaits.
- FOR COCKTAILS - Use this Lychee Puree to craft sensational fruit flavoured cocktails.
- FOR SMOOTHIES - This Lychee Puree can be used to make a refreshing lychee and mango smoothie.
- EASY-TO-USE - Our easy-to-use packaging allows you to pour out your desired amount of Lychee Puree by simply twisting open the lid.
Is this product Vegan or Vegetarian? Yes, this product is considered Vegan and Vegetarian Friendly
Suggested For You
Suggested products will appear in this section.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.