Kabosu Juice (Lemon) 375 ml Yakami Orchard
Kabosu: It makes fish taste better, you can make awesome mixed drinks with it, and you can put it in the bath – what could be cooler than that? Truly unique and rare, Kabosu Juice is 100% natural and is made authentically in Japan. Kabosu is a citrus fruit that’s related to yuzu but is juicier has a more lemony bite to it. With its complex flavours it is perfect to use for chefs and mixologists everywhere. Kabosu Juice provides a fresh taste of lemon with hints of melon and mint.
citrus (kabosu) juice.
- MADE IN JAPAN – Kabosu is a citrus fruit found in abundance in Japan. Known for its lemony taste, the juice of Kabosu is widely available in bottled form, to help you infuse your dishes with a refreshing flavor.
- HOW TO USE KABOSU JUICE? – Kabosu juice works best for seasoning authentic Japanese dishes, such as grilled fish, sashimi, noodles, miso soups, and so on. Thanks to the sour taste of the juice, it can also be used as a replacement for vinegar in your recipes.
- NUTRITIONALLY RICH – Kabosu juice is loaded with vitamin C, A, calcium and iron. By adding a generous amount of the Kabosu juice in your dishes, you are not only enjoying its rich sour taste, but you're also consuming something that is rich in nutrients.
- VEGAN – For those following vegan or vegetarian diets, kabosu juice is the perfect option to make your food taste all the more wholesome.
- READY TO USE – In case you don't have Kabosu fruit handy, but you want to enjoy a complex fruity taste in your food, this bottle containing fresh citrus juice is all you need.
Recommended for you in Fruit Puree, Juice, Pulp
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.