Coconut Milk Thick Tinned 2.9 L AroyD
Coconut Milk and Southeast Asian cooking really go hand in hand. AroyD is a mark of quality and this thick coconut milk is fatty and rich with an abundance of fresh coconut flavour. Coconut milk is an essential ingredient in many curried dishes from Thailand and India. Superb liquid base for squash or pumpkin pureed soup and is used to prepare peanut sauces served with satay. It's a delicious cooking medium for rice served either sweet or savoury. Makes an excellent ice cream and a delicious panna cotta and and in many sweet baked goods.
Coconut milk, polysorbate 60. Refrigerate after opening.
- ALTERNATIVE TO DAIRY – Thick coconut milk is the perfect alternative to dairy, which can infuse a creamy richness into your dishes. It contains 60% coconut extract, blended with water to create a thick milk-like consistency.
- FLAVOURFUL – The rich flavor of fresh coconuts infuses a delectable taste into your cooking. The subtle aroma, coupled with the thickness of the coconut cream makes for a warm and hearty recipe.
- IDEAL FOR SOUTH ASIAN RECIPES – Coconut milk is often a staple ingredient in signature South Asian recipes. If you're making a creamy soup or a delicious curry, adding coconut milk is a must. Its sweet flavor makes your dishes stand out, giving them a sweet and nutty flavor.
- MAKES EXCELLENT DESSERTS – Thanks to the smooth texture of thick coconut milk, they make savory desserts. While making pina colada, custard, pudding, or cakes, pouring in some coconut milk would intensify their taste even further.
- MADE IN THAILAND – Thick tinned coconut milk is vegan and vegetarian-friendly. It is high in calories and contains saturated fat. It is brought to your kitchen straight from Thailand.