Start writing here...
Mini Sweet Potato Harissa Onion Quichemars 14, 2022 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
- Preheat oven to 375°F
- Pre-bake the store-bought frozen tart shells. Prick the bottom of the crust and bake for 10 minutes or until the base is cooked. Remove and let it cool.
- Reduce oven heat to 320°F.
- In a frying pan on medium heat, add olive oil, salt and onion and stir. Cook until onions are caramelized, about 10-15 minutes. Remove from heat and let it cool.
- Add the cooled caramelized onion, rosemary and feta to the tart shells and set aside.
- In a bowl, whisk egg, milk, and harissa spice. Season with salt and pepper. Pour the egg mixture into the tart shells. Set aside.
- In a shallow plate, coat the thinly sliced sweet potato with the date syrup and arrange over the quiche filling.
- Sprinkle the quiches with remaining feta and rosemary.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until just set. Cool slightly and serve.