Start writing here...
- 1 lbs brussel sprouts (trimmed & halved)
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Red Miso
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 halved lemon
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds
- salt & pepper (to taste)
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a bowl, whisk together the honey, miso and salt until smooth
- Add the brussel sprouts and toss until evenly coated
- Transfer and spread out the brussel sprouts onto a baking sheet.
- Roast until tender and nicely caramelized for about 30 - 45 minutes.
- Once cooked, squeeze a half of a lemon and toss. Then transfer to a serving dish.
- Optional: Garnish with almonds
About Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
Qualifirst’s COO, Jodi loves cooking and baking, taking raw ingredients and turning them into something that is absolutely delicious, with just the right flavour balance, is one of her favourite pastimes.
dans Recipe Index