Start writing here...
Honey Miso Brussel SproutsMarch 28, 2022 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time45 mins
Total Time55 mins
Course: Side Dish
Cuisine: American, Asian
- Preheat oven to 400°F
- In a bowl, whisk together the honey, miso and salt until smooth
- Add the brussel sprouts and toss until evenly coated
- Transfer and spread out the brussel sprouts onto a baking sheet.
- Roast until tender and nicely caramelized for about 30 - 45 minutes.
- Once cooked, squeeze a half of a lemon and toss. Then transfer to a serving dish.
- Optional: Garnish with almonds