Start writing here...
Hawaiian Linguette Scampijuin 02, 2021 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time40 mins
Bring the taste of Hawaii home with this delicious Seafood pasta dish
Cuisine: American, Italian
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and cook the pasta cook for 7 - 8minutes or until pasta is al dente. Rinse and drain and set aside.
- In a separate pot on medium heat, saute the shallots until translucent and add garlic.
- Deglaze with white wine. Add butter and heavy cream and stir until fully combined.
- Turn the heat on low and let the sauce simmer for 5 minutes. Stir in cornstarch to thicken the sauce. Seasoned with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add scallops and shrimp and cook for 6 minutes.
Serve with the linguette pasta and finish with lemon juice.