Togarashi Nanami Dry Chili with Sea Salt 55 g YOSHI
Adding sea salt to this popular bright red-orange Japanese spice blend makes this even more worthy of being pantry staple! Togarashi means "chiles" in Japanese. This Japanese spice blend is normally sprinkled over Japanese noodle dishes, such as udon and soba. It includes red chili pepper, black pepper, nori, orange peel and sesame seeds, along with sea salt. It is excellent as a seasoning on potatoes for oven or home fries and is also delicious on steamed vegetables such as broccoli with sesame oil.
Sea salt, chili pepper, orange peel, sesame seeds, seaweed, ginger.
- PREMIUM QUALITY – We believe in premium high standard gourmet ingredients with the best flavors. Our togarashi has a delicious natural taste that is unmatched in its quality, using genuine atlantic sea salt.
- ADD SOME HEAT – Togarashi seasoning has a moderately strong level of heat, which is balanced by the orange citrus and the subtle aroma of seaweed.
- TRADITIONAL JAPANESE SPICE WITH A TWIST – This traditional japanese spice dates back since at least the 17th century, and we make sure to provide the genuine authentic product that you deserve, but we add some atlantic sea salt to add a little extra kick to the mix.
- A MOUTH-WATERING MIX – This togarashi spice is a delicious mix of red chili pepper, orange peel, black sesame seed, seaweed, white sesame seed, japanese pepper and ginger. With some atlantic sea salt tossed in the mix, you get something truly magical.
- PROLIFIC SPICE – Although togarashi is usually sprinkled over Japanese noodles such as udon and soba, it’s also excellent as a seasoning on potatoes, home fries, rice, or even on steamed vegetables such as broccoli with sesame oil.