Maitake Mushroom Powder 250 g Dinavedic
SKU: 050448 |Dinavedic
This product is available today for warehouse pick up
Maitake mushrooms is high in antioxidants and cancer fighting, immune building nutrients.Blend it in a smoothie. Add stock and make a quick soup or intensify the flavour of risotto. Use it to add umami flavour to veggie burgers.
For more inquiries please call us at (877) 828-5577
More than 50 Years of Specialty Food Sourcing Experience
Trusted By Over 2,500 Establishments Across Canada
Serving Size (g/mL)
Serving Size Consumer Friendly 1 tsp (5g)
Amount % Daily Value*
Cholesterol Daily Value Percent 0%
Sodium Daily Percentage 0%
Carbohydrate Daily Value Percent 0%
Dietary Fibre 0g
Dietary Fibre Daily Value Percent 0%
- 100% PURE – Our Premium Maitake Mushroom Powder is created from pure, dried and ground maitake mushrooms. It will become one of the most significant weapons in your flavour arsenal. Use to elevate savoury custards, toss with breadcrumbs for a delicious vegetable gratin topping.
- USE AS A SEASONING SPICE – Do you love the unique flavour of Maitake mushrooms? Well our Pure Maitake Mushroom Powder is right for you! It is the perfect seasoning to be sprinkled on or added to almost anything needing an extra boost of umami flavour and nutritious value.
- FLAVOUR – Maitake mushroom powder retains the natural woodsy, and earthy flavour with a slight spicy taste of whole maitake mushrooms. They a flavour very similar to chicken, perfect for vegetarian soups, broths, or stews.
- NUTRITIONAL VALUE – Maitake mushroom powder is packed with vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, making for an excellent addition to your healthy diet. They are historically used in traditional medicines because of their high nutritional content, and added to health tonics or superfood smoothies.
- MORE USAGE IDEAS – Maitake mushrooms can be used raw or cooked, sprinkled over hearty soups or to intensify the flavour of risotto. When cooked, it makes a delicious addition to pasta, pizza, and our favourite, stir-frys. Maitake mushroom powder pairs well with eggs, beef, bacon, anchovies, vinegar and more!