Hibiscus Flowers Whole in Syrup 200 ml Wild Hibiscus
A gorgeous ruby-red flower that is gently preserved in syrup with a refreshing and delicious raspberry and rhubarb flavour, Whole Hibiscus Flower in Syrup is handmade and produced in Australia. They delicately bloom as an elegant garnish in champagne, Kir Royale, Prosecco, and Cosmopolitans. Replace the maraschino cherry in a Manhattan! The syrup can be used in rich meaty sauces for beef or venison. Whole Hibiscus Flower in Syrup make a spectacular garnish for berry desserts, Panna Cotta, ice cream, Pavlova, or set in crystalline jellies.
Hibiscus (38%), canne sugar, water.
- 1 x 8.8 oz jar (250 g) Contains 11 flowers
- 100% natural and deliciously edible wild hibiscus flowers in a cane sugar syrup
- The flowers and syrup are usable right from the jar. Delicious flavours of raspberry and rhubarb
- An elegant garnish for Champagne, Prosecco, cocktails, Panna Cotta, ice cream or berry desserts
- Handmade in small batches in Australia
Suggested For You
Suggested products will appear in this section.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.