Fennel Pollen Pure 35 g Epicureal
Incredible flavour like taking the fennel seed, sweetening it and then intensifying it a hundred times, Fennel Pollen is gorgeous golden dust harvested by hand from wild fennel and, like saffron, is expensive because it is labour-intensive. Fennel pollen can be simply sprinkled on meats prior to roasting and is superb on grilled salmon or scallops. Delicious addition to grilled summer vegetables or roasted root vegetables. Fennel pollen also adds a wonderful sweet licorice essence to sweet baked goods.
Fennel pollen. Traces of seeds may be present.
- INTENSE AROMATIC FLAVOUR – The flavour of fennel pollen is hard to pinpoint, being somewhat comparable to fennel seeds or anise, but is more intense than either. It’s extremely versatile, having a reputation as a magic spice than accentuates the flavour of everything from all types of meats to even bakeries.
- ONE QUALITY INGREDIENT – Our fennel pollen only has one ingredient: fennel pollen. This makes it so that you can be confident that there are no preservatives/additives or extra ingredients that you didn’t sign up for. Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
- GREAT FOR GRILLING AND ROASTING – Fennel pollen adds an amazing kick of flavour on grilled meats or fish, on roasted vegetables, scallops, curries… You can even add it on any pasta to blow your friends’ and family’s mind with the certain je-ne-sais-quoi only fennel pollen can bring.
- MAGICAL TOUCH IN BAKING – Fennel pollen can be an incredible magic ingredient for desserts, simply add the spice to bakery products and enhance the flavour to a new level.
- FOOD – Fennel pollen is a low-calorie superfood, high in antioxidants, packed with Vitamin C and loaded with manganese. It also contains potassium, magnesium and calcium.