Assort Mini Spice Rub Pack 1 ct Davids
David’s Condiments’ expertly blended, preservative free, spice rubs explode with zesty flavour. Whether preparing a particular food, interested in a specific flavour profile, or cooking up regional fare, David’s rubs enhance flavour effortless. Spice up steak, seafood, pork, poultry and veggies in a shake. From smoky paprika, to Louisiana inspired Cajun rub, to authentic herbs de Provence, this variety pack of eight lets you explore David’s most popular blends. A must have for every busy chef’s pantry.
Herbes de Provence - Sarriette, Origan, Romarin, Thym. Paprika Fumé - Paprika. Poulet Frotter - Ail, romarin. Épices, thym, basilic. Spécial Steak Frites - Ail, moutarde jaune, épices, poivron rouge, acide citrique. Fruits de mer - Ail, herbes, épices. Veggie Rub - Ail, origan, épices, acide citrique, huile de citron, poivrons rouges. Cajun Rub - Poivron rouge, Cayenne. épices. Rib Rub - Sucre de canne, poivre noir, paprika, oignon, ail, moutarde, arôme mesquite (maltodextrine de maïs, arôme fumée de mesquite, dioxyde de silicone - anti-agglomérant), poudre de vinaigre (maltodextrine de maïs, amidon modifié, vinaigre), spiruline , acide citrique, spiruline bleue (tréhalose, citrate de sodium).
- STEAK & CHICKEN RUBS – Both rubs are extremely versatile spice that’s delicious on meats like steaks, chicken, fish, lamb and ribs. It’s also great on a range of grilled veggies like broccoli, asparagus, zucchini, eggplant and peppers. You can even use it to spice up your olive oil and balsamic vinegar based salad dressings! Potatoes and fries are also given an extra X factor with this rub. The possibilities are only limited by your imagination!
- VEGGIE RUB & HERBES DE PROVENCE – This Veggie Rub is especially put together to make the perfect and easy seasoning for your vegetables, with ingredients including garlic, oregano, red bell pepper, cumin, thyme, citric acid, lemon oil and other spices. Herbes de Provence has AOC designation, an indication of quality and guarantees all herbs are from Provence. Our Herbs de Provence are an integral ingredient to make proper ratatouilles, ease of use with delicious flavour-filled results.
- PAPRIKA, CAJUN & SEAFOOD Paprika gives chorizo its nice red colour, acts as a lovely garnish for devilled eggs or potato salad, is great for marinades and BBQ sauces. Cajun rub is absolutely for Jambalayas and Gumbos, as well as being used as an all around meat stasoning. Seafood pairs perfectly with fish, homemade tartar, crab cakes, prawns and more!
- SWEET AND SMOKEY RIBS – This Rib Spice Rub is a dry rub that is absolutely perfect for spicing up your baby back ribs. Full of flavour, deliciously smoky, great on its own or an excellent compliment to your favourite bbq sauce. Prepare for everyone to come running, because this spice is truly irresistible.
- SALT-FREE RUBS – All made without the use of sodium, our rubs are the perfect way of adding some delicious flavours to your foods in a heart-nutritious manner. Most seasonings are packed with salt to cut corners and make up for the lack of flavour. We strive to do the opposite.
Experience many of the favourite incredible flavours David's Condiments has to offer with this convenient 12 pack.
- 2 x Chicken Rub (Salt Free)
- 2 x Steak Rub(Salt Free)
- 2 x Veggie Rub (Salt Free)
- 2 x Seafood Rub (Salt Free)
- 1 x Rib Rub (Salt Free)
- 1 x Cajun Rub (Salt Free)
- 1 x Smoked Paprika (Salt Free)
- 1 x Herbe de Provence
Eliminate guesswork by choosing spice combinations that complement genuine flavours perfectly. Infuse the delicious flavour of faraway lands without ever leaving the kitchen.
David’s Condiments produces heart-nutritious gourmet seasonings and food products made with no artificial preservatives. Our gourmet pastes, marinades and rubs appear nationwide in gourmet outlets, supermarkets and internationally renowned restaurants.
We believe that the integrity of these products speak for themselves and we are proud to offer these nutritious, no sodium-food choices, as there were very few nutritious seasonings on the market. We are re-inventing the way you look at health and food.