Start writing here...
- 2 Mangoes (sliced, julienne)
- 1/2 cup Red Onion (sliced)
- 1/2 Red Bell Pepper (sliced)
- 1/2 cup Cilantro (chopped)
- 1/4 cup Peanuts (crushed, toasted)
- 1 1/2 tbsp Tamari
- 1 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Chilli Sambal Oelek
- 1/2 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 2 1/2 cup Lime juice
- Thinly slice mangoes, onions and red bell pepper and toss together in a salad bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine, lime juice, tamari, maple syrup, vinegar and chili sambal oelek. Whisk until fully combined.
- Pour dressing in the mango salad and toss.
- Garnish with cilantro and toasted peanuts.
About Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
Qualifirst’s COO, Jodi loves cooking and baking, taking raw ingredients and turning them into something that is absolutely delicious, with just the right flavour balance, is one of her favourite pastimes.
dans Recipe Index