Start writing here...
Prep Time0 mins
Cook Time0 mins
Total Time0 mins
- Servings: 4-6 People
- Calories: 0
- 2 tbsp Lemon & Dill Dip Mix
- 1/3 cup Olive Oil
- 1 tsp White Wine Vinegar
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 lbs Carrots (trimmed an peeled)
- Preheat oven to 425°F
- Whisk together lemon and dill dip mix, olive oil and white wine vinegar in a small bowl until combined. Set aside half of the vinaigrette aside.
- In a large bowl, toss the carrots and the other half of the vinaigrette until well coated.
Put the carrots on a prepared baking sheet and roast the carrots for 20-30
minutes, turning once halfway through cooking, until the largest pieces have softened and the edges are darkening.
- Remove roasted carrots from the oven and toss the carrots with the remaining vinaigrette gently to coat.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
About Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
Qualifirst’s COO, Jodi loves cooking and baking, taking raw ingredients and turning them into something that is absolutely delicious, with just the right flavour balance, is one of her favourite pastimes.
dans Recipe Index