Start writing here...
Applewood Smoked Cheddar Cauliflower Gratinfévrier 09, 2015 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time40 mins
Smoked cheddar and Aleppo pepper are a winning combination in this cheese sauce for cauliflower. Ultrasperse makes the sauce extra creamy.
- Preheat an oven to 400F. Lightly grease a 9" x 13" baking dish.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook the cauliflower until just tender. Drain and transfer to the prepared baking dish and toss with the red pepper.
- In a saucepan whisk the beer and the ultrasperse 3 together and bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Whisk in the grated cheese, a little at a time, and gently simmer until the sauce is smooth and velvety.
- Add the herb de Provence and pour over the cauliflower.
- In a bowl combine the panko, Parmesan, and Aleppo pepper and sprinkle over the surface of the cauliflower.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes or until the cauliflower is bubbling and the crust is golden.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.