Start writing here...
Silky Chestnut and Truffle SoupSeptember 15, 2022 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
Prep Time30 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time1 hr
Cuisine: French, Italian, North American
- Heat oil in a pot over medium heat and add the shallots and saute until tender.
- Add the chestnut puree, water, vegetable stock powder, garlic powder, heavy cream and sage. Stir well togeher.
- Cover pot with a lid and lower heat and let it simmer. Stirring occasionally. Do not boil. Add more water for desired consistency.
- Add in the truffle paste and stir. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with desired toppings.