Start writing here...
Mint Lime Freekeh SaladJuly 21, 2021 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
- In a saucepan, toast the Freekeh stirring for about 2 - 3 minutes until it becomes fragrant.
- Add water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and let is simmer for 15 - 20 minutes or until it is tender.
- Rinse, drain and set aside to cool.
- For the Mint Lime dressing, in a small bowl, lightly whisk together Lemon juice, olive oil, cumin, garlic, Mint & Lime rub and salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, combine the Freekeh, chickpeas, almonds, pomegranate and the Mint Lime dressing. Mix all ingredients together.