Start writing here...
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Blend all dry ingredients in bowl
- Add butter, yogurt, water and egg into dry ingredients, mix thoroughly
- Strain Crushed Pineapple, add to bowl
- Portion into 12 individual scones and roll into balls and place on parchment lined baking pan.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown
About Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
Qualifirst’s COO, Jodi loves cooking and baking, taking raw ingredients and turning them into something that is absolutely delicious, with just the right flavour balance, is one of her favourite pastimes.