Start writing here...
Cucumber and Mint Couscous Salad
A salad full of fresh flavour from the cucumber and mint and a bit of sweetness from sundried cranberries. It's the perfect side salad served with grilled lamb or kebabs.
by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time10 mins
Total Time25 mins
- Course: Salad
- Servings: 4 People
- Calories: 0
- 1 cup Israeli couscous
- 1/3 cup Sundried cranberries
- 1/4 cup radishes (sliced)
- 2/3 cup cucumber (seeded and diced)
- 1/3 cup fresh mint (coarsely chopped)
- 2 cups baby kale
- 1 tsp thyme
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 2/3 cup olive oil
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the couscous and cook for 10 minutes, or until al dente. Drain and cool under cold water.
- Combine couscous, sundried cranberries, radishes, cucumber, mint and kale.
- Toss with some of the dressing, season and serve.
- Combine the thyme, honey, white wine vinegar and slowly whisk in the olive oil to emulsify.
About Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
Qualifirst’s COO, Jodi loves cooking and baking, taking raw ingredients and turning them into something that is absolutely delicious, with just the right flavour balance, is one of her favourite pastimes.
in Recipe Index