Start writing here...
Coconut Flour PancakesJuly 29, 2014 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Grain-free coconut flour pancakes are a healthy and delicious way to start the day. Pile on your favourite topping.
- Combine the coconut flour, vanilla, honey, salt, applesauce, baking soda, cinnamon and egg yolks in a bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, whip the egg whites to soft peaks and then gently fold into the batter.
- Heat a large skillet or pancake griddle over medium heat.
- Lightly grease the pan with the coconut oil.
- Ladle the batter onto the cooking surface.
- Cook until a lot of bubbles appear on the surface and the underside is golden. Flip and cook until golden.
- Serve hot drizzled with syrup.