Sel de Salaison Rose 1 kg Texturestar
Sa couleur rose fait qu'on en utilise moins, et il s'incorpore mieux à la viande. Le Sel de Salaison Rose est utilisé comme agent de conservation dans les charcuteries, ralentissant les bactéries et croissances fongiques, et assurant une belle couleur rose naturelle. Il est vendu sous plusieurs noms incluant Poudre de Prague. Il est excellent dans les saucisses, viandes saumurées telles que jambon et dinde, ou fumées telles que bacon et pastrami.
Same Day Shipping
This combination does not exist.
Sel, nitrite de sodium.
- PERFECT FOR CURING – Pink curing salt is used as a preservative when making charcuterie, and is a critical part in meat curing and the sausage making process.
- PRESERVES PINK COLOR – Pink curing salt will preserve the meat’s pink color, keeping it appetizing while preventing any risk of food poisoning.
- TYPES OF MEATS – With this curing salt, you have a plethora of options as to what type of meat you could cure. They range from sausages, brining meats such as ham or turkey, smoking meats such as bacon or pastrami, fish, jerky and corned beef.
- PROPER DOSING – Nitrites are toxic in high amounts, so to ensure food safety you must use the proper amount - 1oz of the curing salt per 25lbs of meat.
- GREAT VALUE – At 1oz of pink salt per 25lbs of meat, with a 1Kg bag (about 35oz) you get more than 875lbs of meat worth of curing salt. Save big by curing your own meat at home!
USAGE: Use 4 oz. to 100 lb. of meat to impart 156 ppm sodium nitrite.
WARNING: Can not be used as a substitute for table salt. Keep away from children.
Pink Curing Salt is used to preserve a good pink colour. It is sold under several names including Prague powder #1. It's pink to make sure we don't use it as regular table salt and blends better with meat. Pink Curing Salt is excellent for use when making sausages, brining meats such as ham or turkey, or when smoking meats such as bacon or pastrami.