Feuilles de Riz #1 16cm 16 cm Banh Trang
Si vous avez déjà goûté aux rouleaux de printemps frais du restaurant vietnamien, vous avez mangé une feuille de riz. Les Feuilles de Riz Banh Trang sont des enveloppes comestibles faites de riz, traditionnellement utilisées pour préparer des hors-d'oeuvre et collations au Vietnam. Ce sont des feuilles rondes, blanches et fines de 16 cm de diamètre. Dures et cassantes lorsque sèches, elles deviennent souples dans l'eau tiède ou la bière. Naturellement sans gluten, idéales pour les diètes sensibles au blé. Peuvent aussi être frites.
Riz, eau, sel
- VIETNAMESE RICE PAPER – A naturally gluten free, edible wrapper that is made from rice, salt, and water. They are light, round sheets that measure 16 cm in diameter. You will find these at your favourite Vietnamese restaurant usually as an appetizer that wraps your delicious vegetable rolls. Purchase some today to bring your favourite Vietnamese dish to your kitchen table.
- TRADITIONAL GOI CHON – Prepare a traditional vietnamese fresh spring roll dish! Our rice paper is an absolute necessity to bring Goi Chon to life by wrapping rice noodles, vegetables, herbs, and shrimp, and serving with hoisin peanut dipping sauce.
- ONLY FOUR INGREDIENTS – Banh Trang Rice Paper is made from 4 simple ingredients: Rice, Tapioca Starch, Water, and Salt. It has a very neutral taste of plain boiled rice. This neutral taste allows you to pick up on all the flavours of the delicious ingredients you pack inside your spring rolls.
- HOW TO USE – To start making your delightful spring rolls you must soak them in warm water or beer. By doing this the rice paper will become soft and flexible, making it possible to work with. The possibilities for the inside are endless. Try packing in your favourite vegetables, and meat. Play around with different dipping sauces, stay traditional or get creative!
- VEGETABLE ROLLS – Try making our favourite fresh vegetable rice paper rolls. They’re bright, colourful and give the most satisfying taste. Wash and slice lettuce, bell peppers, red cabbage, cucumbers. Cut up an avocado. Grab some basil and cilantro and you’re ready to start. Soak one rice paper at a time in warm water. Once it feels soft and flexible, remove the rice paper onto a damp surface. Place the veggies in the center of the paper. Fold over the wrapper, and tuck in the ends.
If you've ever had fresh, delightful vegetable rolls from a Vietnamese restaurant, you've eaten a rice paper wrapper. Banh Trang Rice Paper is an edible wrapper made from rice that is traditionally used to prepare Vietnamese appetizers or street food snacks. These wrappers are white, thin, round sheets, 16 cm in diameter -- and are hard and crisp when dry and become soft and pliable when soaked in warm water or beer. Naturally gluten free makes it a good choice for wheat sensitive diets. They can also be deep-fried.