Couscous Israélien Grillé 500 g Epigrain
Si vous aimez déjà le couscous, vous adorerez le Couscous Israélien Grillé. Le couscous israélien grillé se cuit comme les pâtes, a une saveur de noisette et prend une texture légèrement croquante, rappelant l'orge, lorsque cuit. Il est traditionnellement servi comme substitut au riz, et est délicieux en salade grecque avec des légumes frais. Il est superbe avec des asperges ou des champignons cuits, des fruits séchés et des noix grillées, en un plat style pilaf à servir avec de l'agneau, du poulet ou du saumon grillé.
Farine de ble (contient du gluten) Antioxydant (extrait de romarin).
- CLASSIC ISRAELI TOASTED COUSCOUS – If you’re already in love with couscous, you will certainly appreciate this Israeli Toasted Couscous. Toasted Israeli Couscous is cooked like pasta and has a nutty and slightly chewy texture, similar to barley, when cooked.
- HOW TO COOK FLUFFY COUSCOUS – Add 1 tablespoon of oil to a pot over medium heat. When the oil is hot, add 1 cup couscous and stir to coat. Cook until lightly toasted and golden brown, about 2 minutes, then simmer the couscous with 1½ cups water or broth until liquid is absorbed and the couscous is cooked through, about 10 minutes, then fluff with a fork. Feel free to add aromatics while browning your couscous in oil to enhance the flavour.
- A VERSATILE KITCHEN STAPLE – Easy to store, quick to prepare, and super versatile. Israeli toasted couscous can be used and cooked like pasta or rice. Add to soups or salads, or make a savoury pilaf or chilled grain salad. Proudly a product of Canada.
- USAGE IDEAS – It is traditionally served as a substitute for rice and is delicious prepared like a Greek salad with fresh vegetables. Toasted Israeli Couscous is superb when combined with cooked asparagus or mushrooms, dried fruit and toasted nuts, or in a pilaf-style side dish to serve with lamb, chicken or grilled salmon.
- HEALTH BENEFITS – Couscous contains mostly carbohydrate as it’s made from semolina, but it also contains quite good levels of protein and fibre with very little fat and no salt. Nutritionally, couscous contains some calcium, magnesium, iron and zinc, as well as some of the B vitamins and vitamin E.
Recommended for you in Pasta, Breadsticks & Wraps
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.