Noix de Cajou Écalées 454 g Dinavedic
One of the best, lowest-calorie and great tasting nuts for your diet! Cashew Nuts are small, kidney-shaped tree nut seeds that are light beige in colour, have a very tender and creamy texture and an appealing, deep, buttery rich flavour. Raw Cashew Nuts are delicious on their own as a nutritious snack and are excellent roasted as part of mixed nuts. Used in India as a garnish for dishes and as a thickener for soups, curries, and desserts. Cashew Nuts make an excellent addition to muesli and granola and are superb in stir-fries and pilafs.
noix de cajou
- NUTRIENT PACKED – Enjoy this energy dense, highly nutritious, concentrated source of mineral selenium, protein and heart healthy monounsaturated and polyunsaturated fats.
- DELICIOUS FLAVOUR – Cashew Nuts are small, kidney-shaped tree nut seeds that are light beige in colour, have a very tender and creamy texture and an appealing, deep, buttery rich flavour. Raw Cashew Nuts are delicious on their own as a nutritious snack and are excellent roasted as part of mixed nuts.
- A HEALTHY SNACK – One of the lowest calorie and greatest tasting nuts to add to your diet! Perfect for when you’re on the go, store this resealable bag in your pantry, car, backpack, or desk.
- ROSEMARY ROASTED CASHEWS – Place cashews on an ungreased baking sheet and bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes. Combine 2 tbsp of coarsely chopped rosemary leaves, 2 tsp dark brown sugar, 2 tsp kosher salt, 1/2 tsp cayenne, 1 tbsp melted butter. Toss the roasted cashews with rosemary mixture until completely coated, then serve the delicious snack while warm.
- THE DINAVEDIC DIFFERENCE – We seek to source and deliver authentic, wholesome ingredients offering healthy alternatives for every cooking style. We recognize our customers are bombarded with options, and we strive to simplify their purchase by delivering unsurpassed quality at the best possible price.
Middle Eastern Six Grain Salad Recipejuin 04, 2017 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
A Middle Eastern salad with lots of fresh-herb flavour made with a unique blend of six grains including wehani rice, rye berries and brown rice. It’s delicious with roast chicken, grilled lamb kebabs or pork tenderloin.Read More
Recommended for you in Nuts
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.