Poudre de Canneberge Liophilisée 300 g Fruiron
Surprise the palate with the flavour of tart and juicy ripe cranberries in a powder. Freeze-Dried Cranberries are processed to remove moisture and intensify flavour, and ground to talcum-fine red powder. Use it in smoothies, to flavour beer, or rim coupe glasses for a Cosmopolitan cocktail. Whisk it into vinaigrette or a compound butter with fresh thyme for turkey paillards. Intensify fruit flavour in jams or mousse cakes. Beat it into buttercream, roll white chocolate truffles in it, flavour cake batter or filling for chocolates.
- GREAT FOR DRINKS — Mix this powder with hot water for a fruit tea, blend it with yoghurt to make a berry latte or add a scoop into your blender to create a delicious smoothie. Keep kids happy with a cranberry shake or slushie. This cranberry powder is also an easy way to make a cranberry vodka.
- NATURAL COLOUR — With no added colouring, this red powder is great as a natural food colouring when making sweets or edible food decorations. Use it to create colourful buttercream, icing and meringue.
- AN EASY FLAVOURING — Turn your ordinary meals into distinctive ones with a simple scoop or sprinkle of this cranberry powder. Use it to lightly dust the top of some frosted muffins or a panna cotta for a striking garnish. Mix some into a bowl of porridge or oatmeal. Use it to add a fruity kick to salad dressing or enhance the flavour of a sauce or dip.
- BAKED GOODS — Use this freeze dried cranberry powder to sweeten and flavour baked food. Add it to pancake batter, cupcakes, macaroons and sponge cake.
- HEALTHY FOR YOU — Cranberries are a superfood so as well as tasting and looking great, food with this powder in it is very good for you!