Amer au Sureau 100 ml B18
Unique bitters for crafting exceptional cocktails. Elderflower bitters is made by infusing the fresh, fragrant early summer flower in grain alcohol to make a pungent tincture with an intoxicating aroma. Add a few dashes to vodka on the rocks, or a gin and strawberry cocktail. Turn sparkling water into something special with a sprig of rosemary to garnish. Use it in ice cream or sorbet or add it to whipping cream to serve with ripe berries.
Rhubarbe, alcool, eau, fleur de sureau et genévrier
- SUPERIOR QUALITY – We stand by the high quality of our ingredients at all times. Buy our bitters with the full confidence that you’re getting the best, achieving an excellent standard of quality.
- TANTALIZING AROMAS – Using high quality ingredients our bitters are infused with intoxicating aromas designed to elevate your cocktails, entrees and desserts
- A GREAT GIFT –Our bitters are great gifts for the amateur mixologist or home gourmet chefs in your life. Give them the gift of premium quality flavours and aromas
- USAGE IDEAS – Our premium bitters are versatile and can be used in a wide range of cocktails, recipes and desserts
- JUST A DASH– Use the included and convenient dropper to control the intensity or subtly of the fragrant flavours our bitters can add to your dish or cocktail
Suggested For You
Suggested products will appear in this section.
Once the user has seen at least one product this snippet will be visible.
GET WHOLESALE PRICING
You deserve a gourmet food supplier that brings you innovative new ingredients from across the globe. Ingredients that create great food exeriences, make you a destination, and increase your sales. As an importer and distributor we have access to leading edge, one-of-a-kind ingredients at the best prices.