Start writing here...
Zahtar and Sumac Crusted Flank SteakMarch 03, 2015 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time4 hrs
Total Time4 hrs 10 mins
A middle-eastern inspired spice rub that's just as delicious on lamb or as a kebab seasoning.
Cuisine: Middle Eastern
- Combine the spices and dredge the beef in the spice blend to coat.
- Place the beef in a sous vide bag and seal.
- Set the sous vide machine to 131.9ºF. Put the beef in the machine and cook for 4 hours.
- When the beef is cooked, take the meat out of the bag.
- Heat the oil in a cast-iron pan over medium-high heat. When hot, sear the beef on both sides.
- Slice and serve.