Start writing here...
Zahtar and Sumac Crusted Flank Steak
A middle-eastern inspired spice rub that's just as delicious on lamb or as a kebab seasoning.
by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
- Combine the spices and dredge the beef in the spice blend to coat.
- Place the beef in a sous vide bag and seal.
- Set the sous vide machine to 131.9ºF. Put the beef in the machine and cook for 4 hours.
- When the beef is cooked, take the meat out of the bag.
- Heat the oil in a cast-iron pan over medium-high heat. When hot, sear the beef on both sides.
- Slice and serve.
About Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
Qualifirst’s COO, Jodi loves cooking and baking, taking raw ingredients and turning them into something that is absolutely delicious, with just the right flavour balance, is one of her favourite pastimes.