Start writing here...
The Best Gluten-Free Pancakes
No one will know that this classic buttermilk pancake is gluten-free.
by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
- 2 cups gluten-free pancake mix
- 6 Tbsp organic cane sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 2 eggs
- 1-1/2 cups buttermilk
- 2 Tbsp unsalted butter (melted)
- Grape seed oil
- Unsalted butter
- Maple syrup
- Combine the dry ingredients.
- Whisk together the eggs, buttermilk, and melted butter.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Let the batter sit for 10 minutes.
- Oil a skillet and set over medium-high heat. When hot, ladle in 1/4 cup of batter and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip and brown the other side.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup.
About Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
Qualifirst’s COO, Jodi loves cooking and baking, taking raw ingredients and turning them into something that is absolutely delicious, with just the right flavour balance, is one of her favourite pastimes.