Start writing here...
The Best Gluten-Free PancakesSeptember 10, 2014 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time40 mins
No one will know that this classic buttermilk pancake is gluten-free.
- Combine the dry ingredients.
- Whisk together the eggs, buttermilk, and melted butter.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined.
- Let the batter sit for 10 minutes.
- Oil a skillet and set over medium-high heat. When hot, ladle in 1/4 cup of batter and cook until bubbles appear on the surface. Flip and brown the other side.
- Serve with butter and maple syrup.