Start writing here...
Squid Ink Pasta with Creamy Asparagus SauceJune 01, 2022 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Cuisine: American, Italian
- 1/2 cup Olive Oil
- 1 Shallots , minced
- 1 1/2 lbs Asparagus , trimmed
- 1 clove Garlic , minced
- 1 tsp Davids Spicy Rub
- 1/4 cup White Wine
- 1 tbsp Champagne Vinegar
- 1 lb Squid Ink Pasta
- 1/2 cup Sour Cream
- 2 tbsp Herbs de Provence
- 1/4 cup Panko Crumbs
- Parmesan Cheese , to garnish
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1 tbsp Vegetable stock Mix
- In a large pot with boiling water, cook pasta until al dente. Drain and set aside.
- On a large skillet over medium heat, saute shallots and garlic with the olive oil until softened.
- Add asparagus and spicy rub and cook the asparagus until crisp and tender. Set aside.
- Once asparagus has been removed, add water, vegetable stock, white wine and vinegar, mix and let it simmer until liquid had been reduced.
- Add in sour cream and herb de provence and stir
- Add the pasta and asparagus and toss into the sauce until well coated.
- Serve pasta in a serving dish and garnish with panko crumbs and parmesan.