Start writing here...
Parmesan Truffle Fries with Lemon Dill Garlic DipJune 02, 2021 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
- For the Fries: cut potatoes into fries leaving the skins on. Transfer onto a bowl of cold water and let it soak for 30 mins.
- Preheat the air fryer to 160°C.
- Drain potatoes and pat dry with a towel.
- Transfer the potatoes to a mixing bowl and toss with 3 tbsp Truffle Oil.
- Transfer the potatoes into the air fryer basket and cook for 30 mins (constantly check every 10 mins and flip fries).
- Once cooked, transfer fries into bowl and add grated parmesan and the remaining truffle oil and toss.
- Transfer to a serving plate and garnish
- For the DIP: In a bowl, add mayo, David's Onion & Garlic Dip Mix, David's Lemon & Dill Dip Mix, paprika and lemon juice. Mix until well combined. Transfer to a dipping bowl and let it sit for 20 mins for flavors to fully immerse.