Start writing here...
Miso Glazed Corn Recipe
Sweet and savoury glazed corn recipe with a sublime umami flavour from miso and nori and lots of crunchy panko. The topping and glaze are just as delicious on roasted root vegetables.
by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup miso
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds (toasted)
- 1 tbsp panko
- 1 tbsp nori flakes
- 4 cobs of corn (boiled or steamed)
- Heat the butter, miso and water over medium heat, whisking until it smooth.
- In a small cast-iron pan, over medium-low heat, toast the sesame seeds until golden. Combine with the panko and nori flakes.
- Brush the miso glaze on the hot corn, roll in the topping and serve.
About Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
Qualifirst’s COO, Jodi loves cooking and baking, taking raw ingredients and turning them into something that is absolutely delicious, with just the right flavour balance, is one of her favourite pastimes.