Start writing here...
Maple Bacon Butternut Squash Soup in a JarSeptember 15, 2022 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time40 mins
Cuisine: American, North American
- In pot over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Add the onion and saute until translucent.
- Add the butternut squash. Cook until it begins to soften, stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes.
- Add the garlic, sage, rosemary and ginger. Stir and cook until fragrant.
- Add the maple bacon seasoning, vegetable stock powder and water. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer. Cook until squash is tender for about 20-30 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Using an emersion blend or a regular blender, blend the soup until smooth. Add liquid for desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in a jar and enjoy!