Start writing here...
- In pot over medium heat, heat the olive oil. Add the onion and saute until translucent.
- Add the butternut squash. Cook until it begins to soften, stirring occasionally for about 10 minutes.
- Add the garlic, sage, rosemary and ginger. Stir and cook until fragrant.
- Add the maple bacon seasoning, vegetable stock powder and water. Cover and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer. Cook until squash is tender for about 20-30 minutes. Remove from heat.
- Using an emersion blend or a regular blender, blend the soup until smooth. Add liquid for desired consistency. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve in a jar and enjoy!
About Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
Qualifirst’s COO, Jodi loves cooking and baking, taking raw ingredients and turning them into something that is absolutely delicious, with just the right flavour balance, is one of her favourite pastimes.