Start writing here...
Lentil Salad in a Jar with Honey Mustard DressingMay 12, 2022 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
- 1 cup Green Lentils , cooked
- 1/4 cup Dried Cranberries
- 1 cup Cherry Tomatoes , halved
- 1/3 cup Red Onion , diced
- 2 cups Spring Salad
- 1/2 cup Red Bell Peppers , chopped
- HONEY MUSTARD DRESSING:
- 1 tbsp Honey Mustard Powder
- 2 tbsp White Wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 tbso Lemon Juice
- 1/2 tsp Sea Salt
- 1 tbsp Greek Yogurt
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey mustard powder, vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, salt and yogurt until emulsified.
- To assemble salad, in a medium or large mason jar, add dressing at the bottom. Add the cooked lentils, red bell pepper, onion, cranberries and spring salad.
- Cover with lid and refridgerate.
Cooking Instructions for Lentils: Rinse 1 cup of lentils. In a pot, add the lentils and 2 1/2 cups of water and bring it to a boil. Reduce heat to a simmer, cover and cook until tender. Approximately 20 - 25 minutes. Drain before use.