Start writing here...
Lamb Chops with Urfa Biber Lime Mint Honey GlazeMarch 28, 2022 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Cuisine: American, Mediterranean, North American
- In a small bowl, combine, 3 tbsp olive oil, salt, pepper, 1/4 tsp urfa biber. Rub the mixture onto the lamb chops on all sides.
- In a large skillet on medium heat, heat the remaining olive oil and add the lamb chops. Cookie for 3 minutes on each side. Remove from heat and set aside.
- In the same skillet, saute the garlic until fragrant.
- Add water, honey, vinegar, lime mint sauce glaze and the remaining urfa biber. Stir and let it cook until sauce thickens. About 5 minutes.
- Drizzle the glaze over the lamb chops and serve with couscous or salad.