Start writing here...
Instant Pot Pulled Pork TacosJune 02, 2021 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time40 mins
Total Time1 hr
- Add olive oil to the Instant Pot and set to Saute. Once hot, add pork and saute each side until brown. Remove and set aside.
- Turn the instant pot off.
- Pour the broth or water in the instant pot. Using a wooden spoon, deglaze the bottom of the pot.
- Add the ketchup, brown sugar and pulled pork spice into the liquid and stir. Place pork with the liquid mixture in the Instant Pot.
- Close the lid and set to sealing.
- Cook on manual high pressure for 40 minutes. Once the cooking time is up, allow the pressure to release naturally for 10 minutes, then do a quick release.
- Remove the pork from the liquid and shred the meat by using 2 forks.
- Turn the instant pot to Saute and let the remaining liquid thicken for a tasty BBQ Sauce.
- In a separate bowl, create the Cabbage Slaw by combining the mayo, apple cider vinegar and cabbage.
- Assemble the tacos with the pulled pork, cabbage slaw, sliced avocados and cheese. Enjoy!