Start writing here...
Homemade ‘Kit Kat’ BarsOctober 14, 2014 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
Prep Time40 mins
Cook Time0 mins
Total Time40 mins
An easy, no-bake chocolate treat with an appealing crunch that's sure to become a family favourite.
- Line a 9 x13" baking pan with parchment paper.
- Melt 6 oz of the Elianza Noir chocolate and combine with the Nutella.
- Fold in the Crunchtine and pour into the prepared pan. Press the mixture into an even layer on the bottom of the pan and refrigerate.
- In a heavy saucepan bring the cream to a boil.
- Combine the remaining 6 oz of Elianza Noir chocolate and the Kayambe Dark chocolate in a bowl and pour the hot cream over it. Let sit for 5 minutes to melt. Whisk smooth while adding the butter. Pour over the crust and smooth with a spatula. Refrigerate until firm, about 1 to 2 hours.
- Slice into bars, garnishing each with 3 roasted hazelnuts. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to a week.