Start writing here...
Hazelnut CrunchSeptember 24, 2014 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
Prep Time15 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time35 mins
A sweet, Italian-inspired indulgence made from two classic ingredients, dark chocolate and toasted, crunchy hazelnuts.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Melt the chocolate in the microwave.
- Stir in the hazelnut paste, honey, and vanilla powder.
- Fold in the Crunchtine.
- Drop by the tablespoon onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Top with a roasted hazelnut.
- Leave to set for 20 minutes. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to two weeks.