Start writing here...
Chestnut CakeNovember 30, 2016 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time50 mins
Total Time1 hr
This dense and moist chestnut cake is a traditional Italian sweet that's ready in under an hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease 9” square pan.
- Combine the eggs and chestnut spread.
- Add the ground filberts, all-purpose flour, melted butter, vanilla and baking powder.
- Pour into the prepared pan and bake for 45-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool.
- Slice and serve with whip cream and a drizzle of sorghum syrup.