Start writing here...
Caulifritter with Sundried Tomato DipSeptember 17, 2021 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
Cuisine: American, North American
- Heat the grapeseed oil in a deep pot on medium heat (350°F).
- Cut the cauliflower into bite size pieces. Season cauliflower with 20g of Ancho Honey Lemon rub and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the panko crumbs and 15g of Ancho Honey Lemon rub. Set aside.
- Dip the cauliflower pieces in the egg, then transfer to the panko crumbs/ancho honey mix and coat the cauliflower.
- Slowly drop the cauliflower into the hot oil. Fry until golden brown and crisp for 4-5 minus.
- Once cooked, transfer the fritters onto a small bowl and toss in the remaining ancho honey rub. Transfer to a serving dish.
- To make the Sundried Tomato Dip, in a small bowl, combine mayo, lemon juice and Sundied Tomato dip mix and mix together. Transfer to a dipping bowl and serve with the cauliflower fritters.
- Serve and Enjoy!