Start writing here...
Prep Time10 mins
Cook Time20 mins
Total Time30 mins
- Course: Appetizer
- Cuisine: American, North American
- Servings: 8-10
- Calories: 0
- half Cauliflower
- 1/3 cup Tapioca Starch
- 45 g David's Ancho Honey Lemon Rub
- 2 cup Panko Crumbs
- 2 Eggs
- 6 cups Grapeseed Oil
- 1 tbsp David's Sundried Tomato Dip Mix
- 3 tbsp Mayo
- 1 tsp Lemon juice
- Heat the grapeseed oil in a deep pot on medium heat (350°F).
- Cut the cauliflower into bite size pieces. Season cauliflower with 20g of Ancho Honey Lemon rub and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk eggs. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, mix the panko crumbs and 15g of Ancho Honey Lemon rub. Set aside.
- Dip the cauliflower pieces in the egg, then transfer to the panko crumbs/ancho honey mix and coat the cauliflower.
- Slowly drop the cauliflower into the hot oil. Fry until golden brown and crisp for 4-5 minus.
- Once cooked, transfer the fritters onto a small bowl and toss in the remaining ancho honey rub. Transfer to a serving dish.
- To make the Sundried Tomato Dip, in a small bowl, combine mayo, lemon juice and Sundied Tomato dip mix and mix together. Transfer to a dipping bowl and serve with the cauliflower fritters.
- Serve and Enjoy!
About Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
Qualifirst’s COO, Jodi loves cooking and baking, taking raw ingredients and turning them into something that is absolutely delicious, with just the right flavour balance, is one of her favourite pastimes.