Start writing here...
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente. Scoop 1 - 2 cups of pasta water and set aside. Drain pasta.
- Using a hand held blender or regular blender, blend the cooked beets until smooth. Set aside.
- In a separate sauce pan, add in the blended beets, pasta water, ricotta cheese, olive oil, lemon juice, olive oil and the sundried tomato dip mix. Stir until well combined.
- Let it simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes. Seasoned with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer pasta to a bowl. Pour the sauce over the pasta and toss. Serve onto platter and garnish with walnuts and parmesan cheese.
For a Vegan option, substitute the pasta to a Zucchini Noodles (zoodles) and vegan cream cheese.
About Jodi MacKinnon (QFG)
Qualifirst’s COO, Jodi loves cooking and baking, taking raw ingredients and turning them into something that is absolutely delicious, with just the right flavour balance, is one of her favourite pastimes.