Start writing here...
Linguette in Beetroot SauceJanuary 21, 2022 by Jodi MacKinnon (QFG) Leave a Comment
Prep Time20 mins
Cook Time30 mins
Total Time50 mins
Cuisine: American, Italian
- In a large pot, bring water to a boil and cook pasta until al dente. Scoop 1 - 2 cups of pasta water and set aside. Drain pasta.
- Using a hand held blender or regular blender, blend the cooked beets until smooth. Set aside.
- In a separate sauce pan, add in the blended beets, pasta water, ricotta cheese, olive oil, lemon juice, olive oil and the sundried tomato dip mix. Stir until well combined.
- Let it simmer on low heat for about 10 minutes. Seasoned with salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer pasta to a bowl. Pour the sauce over the pasta and toss. Serve onto platter and garnish with walnuts and parmesan cheese.
For a Vegan option, substitute the pasta to a Zucchini Noodles (zoodles) and vegan cream cheese.